WWE RAW Supershow Results – October 31st
- Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow kicks off with Michael Cole welcoming us. The Rock’s music begins to play and we see him on the big screen in a pre-recorded video shot earlier today it says. The Rock talks about John Cena wanting him to team up at Survivor Series. Rock says Cena represents an era and a generation, but he also represents an era and a generation. Rock says Cena asked him from the heart and he felt it. The Rock says hell no, from the heart. Hell no, again, and again. The Rock says in order for he and Cena to be a tag team, he would have to slap the skin on his hand in a match. Rock says he would rather slap Cena in the mouth. Rock says Cena wants Team Bring It to team up with Cena and the Fruit Loop Troop. No, hell no, no way, says The Rock. Wait a minute. Rock says then he started to think about it and listen to all the tweets coming to him on Twitter from fans. Rock says Team Bring It hates The Miz and R-Truth. Rock says it’s about what the people wants. And what the people want is to see The Miz and R-Truth gt their jabroni asses kicked at Survivor Series. Rock says Cena’s wish just came true. For one night, he and Cena will be a tag team and they will face The Miz and R-Truth at Survivor Series. Rock says Miz and Truth have become hated but they’ve done it from the back like cowards. Rock tells them to try and come do it to him. Rock says he knows Cena is so happy right now. Rock mocks Cena and his young fans now. Rock says there’s another reason why he’s doing this, besides kicking Miz and Truth’s ass. Rock wants Cena to witness, at Survivor Series, the most electrifying man in the world doing what he does best – putting boots to asses. Rock says what he does that night is just a taste of what he will do to Cena at WrestleMania. Rock goes and pretty sure he calls Cena’s mom a fat ass, but says he’s back and Cena better get ready. They will team at Survivor Series – never before, never again. If ya smellllll… and the crowd pops as Rock’s music plays again and Cole runs down what we just heard.
- Cena vs. The Miz is announced for tonight.
CM Punk vs. Mark Henry
We go to the ring and out first comes CM Punk to a nice reaction. The World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry is out next. If Punk can win this one, he will get the shot against Alberto Del Rio at Survivor Series.
Before the match starts, John Laurinaitis comes out to introduce himself. He announces again that Punk will get the WWE Title shot if he can defeat Henry tonight. The bell rings and they go at it. Henry overpowers Punk and takes him to the mat first. Henry whips Punk hard into the corner but Punk kicks him in the face. Punk leaps from the second rope to Henry’s back and starts hitting him with elbows. Henry positions Punk on his shoulder and slams him hard for a 2 count.
Punk fights back with kicks but Henry tosses him to the apron. Punk kicks Henry in the head and springboards in with a clothesline. Punk goes up to the top and hits the big elbow drop but Henry kicks out at 2. Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez appear at ringside. Del Rio orders Ricardo in the ring. Ricardo runs in the ring and starts beating on Henry. Henry shoves him off. Ricardo grabs his shoe and beats Henry down with it. The referee calls for the bell and the match is thrown out.
Winner by DQ: Mark Henry
- After the match, Punk realizes what happened and dives through the ropes, taking out Del Rio. Ricardo tries to stop him but Punk holds him by his collar. Punk throws Ricardo in the ring where Henry is waiting. Henry lays out Ricardo with a World’s Strongest Slam. Del Rio watches from the ramp as Punk stares him down. Punk chases Del Rio to the back as Henry steps on Ricardo on his way out of the ring.
- Michael Cole hypes his challenge for Jim Ross tonight as Lawler plugs The Muppets, up next. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Justin Roberts plugs The Muppets movie and introduces Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. They appear behind a setup on the big stage and welcome everyone to RAW. Piggy calls herself the original Diva and is interrupted by Vickie Guerrero and Jack Swagger. Vickie insults the Muppets and Swagger threatens them with the idea of frog legs and a ham sandwich. Kermit says they understand and don’t want any trouble from Swagger or his mother. This pisses Vickie off. She and Piggy bump chests a few times and have words. Santino Marella comes out.
Santino says he has just been informed that Swagger will be wrestling him tonight. Swagger holds Kermit’s mouth closed to shut him up and says he’s going to have Dolph Ziggler in his corner. Santino says no he won’t because Ziggler is wrestling Zack Ryder tonight. Kermit and Piggy do the “Woo, woo, woo you know it!” Kelly Kelly’s music hits and out she comes in a Halloween costume. Kelly kisses Kermit, which upsets Piggy, and heads to the ring as we go to commercial.
#1 Contender’s Battle Royal: Eve Torres, Rosa Mendes, AJ Lee, Aksana, Tamina, Kaitlyn, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, Natalya and The Bella Twins
We come back and all the Divas are in their costumes in the ring. The winner of this will face WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, who is at ringside for commentary. The bell rings and the costumed Divas go at it. Rosa takes an early elimination. The Bella Twins eliminate Aksana. Tamina eliminates AJ. Tamina goes over by Kaitlyn it looks like. The Bellas eliminate Kaitlyn. Kelly and Eve come over to go at it with the Bellas while Natalya and Alicia go at it. Eve booty pops over both Bellas and moonsaults them. Kelly rubs her butt in both Bellas face and then they eliminate them. It’s down to Kelly, Eve, Alicia and Natalya. They take turns slapping Natalya. Natalya clotheslines Eve but Alicia and Kelly make the save. Alicia is eliminated by Natalya. Kelly Kelly is next. Eve comes from behind and dumps Natalya to the floor for the win.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Eve Torres
- After the match, a pissed Beth Phoenix and Natalya enter the ring to confront Eve. Kelly and Alicia come in and stand beside her. Beth and Natalya back out of the ring without a fight.
- We see Beaker and Bunsen backstage. Bunsen has prepared a special concoction for Santino. Beaker runs to take it to him but gets stopped by Christian. Christian tries to bully Beaker and calls him a nerd. Christian appears behind Christian and makes him move on. Sheamus and Beaker talk with Sheamus acting like they’re in the same family. Sheamus fixes Beaker’s red hair and walks off.
Air Boom vs. Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett
We go to the ring and out come the WWE Tag Team Champions Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston for a non-title match. We go to commercial before their opponents make it out.
Back from the break and Wade Barrett is in the ring with his partner Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. Cody starts out with Bourne. Theyt lock up and go at it. Bourne makes a tag to Kofi for a dropkick. 2 count by Kofi. Kofi dodges Cody in the corner and kicks him in the head. Kofi kicks Barrett to the floor but Cody knocks him out of the air on a springboard. 2 count for Cody. Cody works over Kofi for another 2 count. Barrett gets the tag. Wade comes in and stomps on Kofi and hits a big sideslam off the ropes for a 2 count.
Barrett continues the assault on Kofi for another pin attempt before tagging in Cody. Cody works Kofi over in the corner and stomps away. Cody with a submission now. Barrett comes back in and they double team Kofi. Barrett beats Kofi down in the corner again and Cody gets in some cheap shots as the ref isn’t looking. Cody comes back in on a tag and keeps in control of Kofi. Kofi turns it around and flips Cody into the corner. Bourne comes in as does Barrett. Bourne ducks a clothesline and fires away with kicks. Barrett turns a hurricanrana into the Wasteland but Bourne counters that with a big DDT for a 2 count as Cody breaks it up. Kofi runs over but Cody dumps him out to the floor. Bourne goes for Air Bourne but Cody distracts him. Barrett grabs Bourne off the top rope and nails Wasteland for the win.
Winners: Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes
- After the match, Kofi comes in to check on Bourne as Barrett and Rhodes pose. Christian comes down and they beat Air Boom up. Sheamus makes the save and cleans house as Christian, Rhodes and Barrett back up the ramp.
- We see Muppets Waldorf and Statler watching from one of the VIP areas. They seem to be enjoying the show.
- John Laurinaitis is backstage texting someone on his phone. CM Punk walks up and is upset about getting DQ’d earlier tonight. Punk insults Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis says Punk will get his title shot as long as Del Rio agrees to give him one. Punk seems taken back a bit and says that sounds fair enough before walking off.
- Up next is Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio. Back to commercial we go.
- Back from the break and we get another vignette for Brodus Clay.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show
Back from the break and out comes WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio driving a Porsche. His opponent, Big Show, is out next for this non-title match.
The bell rings and they go at it. Del Rio tries to take control in the corner but Show turns it around and hits a series of big body blows and a chop to the chest. Show with a big headbutt and more big chops to the chest. Show uses the ropes to choke Del Rio. Del Rio fires back with kicks and right hands but Show drops him with another headbutt. Show backs Del Rio on the ropes and hits him in the gut again. Del Rio kicks Show in the head but gets knocked down with a shoulder block. Show suplexes Del Rio for a 2 count.
Show keeps in control. Del Rio finally goes for Show’s legs and jumps up on his back for a sleeper hold. Del Rio takes Show to the mat with the sleeper. They take it to the floor and go at it before going back in the ring to break the count. Show kicks Del Rio back into the fan barrier and then puts a knee to the gut. Show stops the count again and continues to beat Del Rio around the ring. Show charges but Del Rio moves and he lands hard on the barrier. Del Rio with the kick to the head. Del Rio re-enters the ring as Show is being counted out. Del Rio comes back out and they bring it in the ring. 2 count for Del Rio as Show shoves him out of the pin. Del Rio applies a headlock and tries to wear Show down to the mat again, and he does.
Show powers out finally and backdrops Del Rio hard, both go down. Del Rio strikes first but Show hits him with a big chop to the chest. They trade shots from low on the mat. Del Rio drops Show for a 2 count. Show powers out of a lock this time and clotheslines Del Rio out to the floor as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Del Rio has Big Show in a leg lock. Show finally fights out but Del Rio drops him with a DDT for a 2 count. Show kicks out and sends Del Rio flying out of the ring. Del Rio goes for the kick again but Show knocks him out of the air and covers him for the win.
Winner: Big Show
- After the match, Show heads up the ramp as CM Punk makes his way out where Del Rio is still KO’d in the ring. Punk grabs a mic and a bottle of water. Punk sits down on the mat beside Del Rio but he’s knocked out cold. Punk pours the water on his face and brings him to. Punk says he’s going to ask Del Rio a question and has a feeling he’s going to say yes because before asking the question, he’s going to twist his arm like a pretzel with the Anaconda Vice. Punk says he’s not going to let go until Del Rio gives him the match. Punk applies the Anaconda Vice on Del Rio and yells at him to give him the match. Del Rio says yes and Punk breaks the hold as fans chant his name. Punk’s mic isn’t working right but he tells Del Rio he will see him at Survivor Series.
- We see Muppets Gonzo and Fozzie backstage talking. Gonzo says he could be a WWE Superstar if he wanted to, how hard could it be? Vickie, Swagger and Ziggler walk up. Ziggler and Swagger pull Gonzo’s arms and tie them around his head before walking off.
- Still to come tonight, John Cena vs. The Miz. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we go to a preview for The Muppets movie.
Santino Marella vs. Jack Swagger
We go to the ring and out comes Jack Swagger with Vickie Guerrero. Santino Marella is out next. They lock up and Swagger shoves Santino back. Santino shows off so Swagger clotheslines him and beats him down when he tries to get up. Swagger wails away with elbow shots and then does push-ups on Santino’s back.
Swagger continues the assault but runs into a boot in the corner. A “we want Ryder” chant breaks out. Swagger stops Santino’s come back with a right hand. Santino ducks a clothesline and hip tosses Swagger for a 2 count. Swagger turns things around and applies the ankle lock. Santino rolls out of it and throws Swagger into the ropes. Beaker appears from under the ring and hands Santino the special drink that Bunsen made him. Santino drinks it but spits it in Swagger’s face. Santino rolls up Swagger for the win.
Winner: Santino Marella
- Still to come, Miz vs. Cena. Back to commercial.
Zack Ryder vs. Dolph Ziggler
Back from the break and out comes Zack Ryder to a nice reaction. Out next comes the WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler with Vickie Guerrero, for this non-title match. The bell rings and they go at it. Ryder unloads on Ziggler early and gets a 2 count. Ziggler comes back with a dropkick. Ryder comes back with a pair of clotheslines and an elbow out of the corner. Ryder dropkicks Ziggler from the top, sending him out to the floor. Ryder leaps over the top and takes out Dolph as we go to break.
Back from the break and Ziggler has taken control of the match. Ziggler works over Ryder for a 2 count as Vickie cheers at ringside. Ryder turns things around and Dolph smacks his head hard in the corner. They get up and trade shots. Ryder plants Ziggler on his face again. Ryder wails away on Ziggler in the corner and drops him with a forearm shot to the face. Ryder fist pumps and kicks Ziggler in the face for a close 2 count. Ziggler with a jawbreaker. Ryder counters and drops Ziggler for the pin and the win. Not so fast. The referee sees Ziggler had his foot under the ropes and the match is continued. Vickie grabs Ryder’s leg and Ziggler lays him out. Ryder fights Ziggler off and hits the Ruff Ryder for the pin and the win.
Winner: Zack Ryder
- Another plug for Cena vs. Miz tonight. Up next, a look back at Kevin Nash’s attack on Triple H last week. Back to commercial we go.
- Back from the break and we see replays of Kevin Nash attacking Triple H. Cole says that Triple H will be out of action for around 4 weeks. Lawler announces that John Laurinaitis has signed Kevin Nash to a contract and Nash will be on RAW next week.
- Cole stands up on the announcer’s table and says Jim Ross isn’t here tonight. Cole says Ross is suffering from Inflamed Bowel Disease. Cole runs down Ross and pulls out a diaper, saying maybe Ross should have worn these tonight. Cole wonders if JR will show up next week to answer The Michael Cole Challenge.
- We see Walford and Statler again in the VIP area. They diss Cole.
- Miss Piggy is backstage with John Morrison rubbing his abs. Morrison introduces a single friend to Piggy and it’s Hornswoggle. He shows her his tattoo of her on his leg and tries to kiss her. She hits him and runs off. Kermit the Frog appears to see if he’s OK. Hornswoggle walks off happy. Cody Rhodes appears and puts a brown bag over Kermit’s head.
The Miz vs. John Cena
We go right to the ring for tonight’s main event and out comes The Miz for tonight’s WrestleMania Rematch main event. More comedy from Waldorf and Statler as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes John Cena to a big pop from the crowd. The bell rings at 11pm and it takes them a minute or two to lock up. Cena takes Miz down with a headlock then brings him to his feet and continues the attack. Cena kicks Miz in the gut and suplexes him. Cena with a dropkick and a 1 count.
Miz ducks a clothesline and drops Cena with a big boot. Miz continues the assault and kicks Cena in the head for another 2 count. Miz keeps control of the match and clotheslines Cena in the corner. Miz goes up top and comes down with a double ax handle for a 2 count. Miz stomps and punches at Cena, then drives more knees to the back. Miz with a headlock now. Cena fights out and hits the shoulder blocks followed by the big back drop. Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle and goes for the Attitude Adjustment but Miz blocks it and hits an inverted DDT for a 2 count.
Miz misses a big running kick. Cena blocks it and goes for the STF but Miz fights free. Miz with a backbreaker combo for another 2 count. Miz calls for the Skull Crushing Finale but Cena blocks it and splashes him in the corner. Cena with a huge clothesline and another 2 count. Cena goes to the top but Miz stops him and climbs up with him. Cena overpowers Miz on the top and headbutts him back to the floor. Cena comes off the top with the big leg drop and covers for a 2 count. Cena goes for the AA but Miz blocks it and DDT’s him for a 2 count. Miz charges but Cena dumps him over the top and out to the floor. Cena follows and throws Miz into the fan barrier. Cena goes over and a man in a Scream mask pulls him from the crowd, obviously R-Truth. Cena fights the man off but Miz takes advantage and brings it back in the ring. Cena counters and applies the STF as Miz taps out for the win.
Winner: John Cena
- After the match, the man in the Scream mask runs in the ring. Cena hits him with an Attitude Adjustment and then takes the mask off to reveal R-Truth. Cena puts the mask on and tells Truth he can’t see him. RAW goes off the air with Cena celebrating in the ring.
Latest WWE News MORE WWE NEWS »
- WWE Main Event Report – 12/11/2013
- WWE’s TTTT Set Made Out of a Giant Aircraft, Photo of McMahon, Triple H and Daughtry
- WWE’s George Barrios Talks Network Online vs. TV, New RAW and SmackDown Deals, More
- John Cena Shoots a M4 and Talks to Troops, Graphic Photos of Jillian Hall’s Face After Falling
- Triple H Talks About Daniel Bryan’s Reaction on RAW, Randy Orton Apologizing and More
- Kofi Kingston Talks Injuries, Clip of Cena and Nikki from Total Divas Season Finale, Cake Boss
Latest TNA News MORE TNA NEWS »
- Footage of Jessie Godderz on the Set of His New Show, TNA UK Teasing a Special Event, More
- TNA Stars Expecting to Sign Deals for Less Money, More on TNA’s Situation with AJ Styles
- TNA Star Named Most Improved Wrestler of the Year, Kurt Angle Films Commercial
- Official Preview For Thursday’s Impact: TNA Wrestler To Be Fired, X Division Title Match
- Jeff Jarrett Invites Puerto Rican Wrestler In for a Tryout with TNA, Velvet Sky Video Interview
- TNA Scouting Wrestlers In India, Footage of Gail Kim and Kurt Angle Doing Promotional Work
Latest Wrestling PhotosMORE WRESTLING PHOTOS »
Latest Wrestling Videos MORE VIDEOS »
Pay Per View
Over The Limit
No Way Out
Money In The Bank
Night of Champions
Hell in a Cell
WWE RESULTS »